This beautiful cream city brick colonial features two oversized bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms (plus a small powder room in the basement) and a two-car garage and is located within the tight-knit Enderis Park neighborhood. The home features a kitchen with granite, stainless appliances and breakfast bar; basement media room with fireplace and large office area; new windows throughout; newer roof and gutters; natural fireplace in formal living room; hardwood floors; and much more. The large, private backyard offers a six-foot cedar privacy fence and wisteria-covered pergola.
Summer concerts, farmer’s market and events in Enderis Park (one block away) throughout the year. Walking distance to East Town restaurants, including Rocket Baby, Bel Air Cantina, Cranky Al’s and more.
- One-year lease minimum. Security deposit of $1,500 and first month’s rent due at lease signing.
- Tenant responsible for snow removal and lawn care.
- No smokers. Small pets negotiable (rent/deposit increase).
- Monthly Rent: $1,500 plus gas/electric utilities (water/sewer paid by lessor)
Click here for photos.
Click here to schedule a showing or to contact the owner for more information.
Additional details/room sizes:
- Year built: 1940
- Square footage: 1,471
- Garage size: 2 car
- School district: Milwaukee
- Kitchen (M): 13 x 10
- Dining (M): 12 x 12
- Living (M): 20 x 12
- Media room/office (L): 22 x 13
- Master bedroom (U): 17 x 12
- Bedroom 2 (U): 14 x 12